Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Bunny Trail - Generative Adversarial Networks

In reading about AI generated photos I came across Generative Adversarial Networks. It is the idea of having a generative process that submits its results to a discriminative process that attempts to determine if it has received 'learning source' or generated output. Kind of an iterative test driven AI.

Let's start with an introduction:
Via Aylien
Via Cornell University

And of course:
Via Wikipedia

This led me to Adversarial Networks vs Adversarial Training:
Via Quora

Oh! And what's a Convolutional neural network?
Via Wikipedia

 These should keep me busy for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 VST Effects I Use in Every Song

VSTs are so great. I have a massive collection of free instruments and FX that I've tracked down. There are SOO many to choose from... B...