Thursday, April 16, 2020

I've Done It

Well I've done it! I've created a relative path method that can walk up into another folder and back down until it finds the file! So it can generate relative paths even if the song files are not within a directory within the playlist. The task was easier than I expected. I use two strings one for walking up the path and another for walking back down to the specified sibling directory. Then I add the file name.

I've begun moving over my mp3s and setting their tags and adding them to playlists in my playlist manager. So far everything is working well.

I do have to rename my application. It manages playlists, not mp3s. We'll see how tough a change that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 VST Effects I Use in Every Song

VSTs are so great. I have a massive collection of free instruments and FX that I've tracked down. There are SOO many to choose from... B...