Monday, May 4, 2020

Design

I am obsessing over design lately. I would love to design watches, furniture, architecture. Sad that my interest in it came 20+ years after art school. But I'm thinking about exploring it any way. My plan is to put together a site. Its objective is to get exposure for my designs. To do so I'll try networking by highlighting other peoples' work and designs I like.

Even if it does nothing for my design ambitions it will be a good place to showcase my various creative projects.

Due to the power of the platform I think I'll start out using WordPress. Later I want to move it over to something I've built from the ground up but for now WP will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 VST Effects I Use in Every Song

VSTs are so great. I have a massive collection of free instruments and FX that I've tracked down. There are SOO many to choose from... B...