Monday, May 25, 2020

Everything Sucks

I have just decided that I am going to expand my knowledge by reading about how sucky everything is.

I was going on another mental tirade about how HTML and CSS sucks. How it SHOULDN'T be so difficult to lay out front end elements. And there shouldn't be so many dang brackets and other code elements. So tedious. Anyway. I decided to search the webs to see if this sentiment is shared by anyone or if I just don't know what I'm talking about. Turns out it's the latter.

In my searching I found some really great articles that taught me a lot through other people's gripes. What a fun and entertaining way to learn more about topics I'm already somewhat familiar with. By calling out pain points and bad practices I can learn not only what to avoid and what to do instead, but why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 VST Effects I Use in Every Song

VSTs are so great. I have a massive collection of free instruments and FX that I've tracked down. There are SOO many to choose from... B...