The World Weaver project has been published! It is still in testing and the Escape Apsis game is not complete yet. However it can be played and reviewed. Feel free to let me know what you think and report any issues you have with it.
It is currently being hosted on byet host:
http://worldweaver.byethost7.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introduction to WorldWeaver
A New Iteration I've been working on the second manifestation of my Interactive Fiction engine - WorldWeaver - for about a year now. I ...
-
So I've been using Shotcut for a while now, for my YouTube videos... and music videos. I love the application. Slicing clips, doing fade...
-
I'm a fan of minimalism. I like the console, I like little to no GUI. Just give me the basics. Keep it light and flexible. Give me the ...
-
I have completed a functioning version of NMX (Note Matrix - a project I've been building and rebuilding in various languages and platfo...
No comments:
Post a Comment